Thursday, October 21, 2010

A super typhoon- OH MY!

When Jeff left for his assignment,

the weather never entered my mind.

Well, earlier this week it did.

Watch this video and you'll know what I am talking about.

When I turned on the TV and saw that a super typhoon

was headed his way.....my stomach just sank.

We have been through a microburst that

did major damage to our house years ago (in AZ of all places),

but we were in the states and I think that made it so much easier.

I was on pins and needles until I found out he and his buddies

were fine.

They are still experiencing some nasty weather but all is good.

This Army mom is a very happy camper.

More gray hairs have been added-hehe.

By the time this year is over, I will probably be all gray!

That is o.k, as long as he is safe.

Yay GOD!




2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I can just imagine that the worry never ends, Barb. I am thinking of you...

XO,
Jane

Theresa said...

Oh Barb, I am sorry you got that scare but happy he is OK! The weather can really cause a bunch of damage and then the skies turn blue! Have a blessed day my friend and I'll be praying for your sweet Son! HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails