Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dancing and stitching

We are still dancing on air around here.
Thank you so much for your precious comments and emails.
Several of the emails I received were from people going through a similar situation.
From experience, I can tell you to stay as positive as you possibly can.
Think positive thoughts, speak positive words,
surround yourself with positive people.
Pray.
Keep or find your sense of humor.
Stay busy if possible.
No doom and gloom.
Don't go THERE.
O.K, enough said.

The collage above shows some goodies I have been working on
(with the exception of the middle photo).
That photo of Tommy just makes me smile.
God shows His great sense of humor via the Basset Hound.

Those of a "certain age" or fans of old movies will
recognize the song and the lovely clips in the youtube video.
I hope you take the time to watch it.
I promise it will make your day.
It made mine anyway.

I am off soon to take J.W. to some Doctor appt's.
Staying beyond positive.

Big hugs!



10 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

l i am IN LOVE with white christmas

Rebecca Ramsey said...

How happy!
YOu've got me dancing!

Theresa said...

Love the video dear Barb and your beautiful artwork! I am so happy for you and your encouraging words to others with similar experiences could help so many!

Big hugs and huge blessings!

Privet and Holly said...

The irony for me is that I left you a comment while I was out of town....and when my friend joined me, she was waiting for news from her doctor, which came the next day. It isn't good and at this very moment she is meeting with an oncology surgeon. My heart is so heavy but of course I've been nothing but positive for her. She's like a sister to me.
I am so happy that your news was GOOD!! xx Suzanne

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my gosh... I love your blog!
I am for sure signing up to be a follower! I have just started my own blog, maybe you can check it out sometime: www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
Happy 4th to you and yours!
Leticia

Pondside said...

Such a happy post! Thank you!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH YEAH! DANCIN'...in good times and in bad, your advice is the best. Positive thoughts and gratitude to our God will make us dance for joy! I have been away on vacation, but it is so nice to get hooked up again with all of you dearest Barb!!! Happy summer! Anita

Betsy Brock said...

Lovely embroidery!

You have every right to continue that dance! :)

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Answered prayers--I'm so happy for you and know you are relieved. Sharing with others hopefully helped you and others walking in your shoes.

Happy 4th!
Debi

Catherine said...

very happy to know everything's ok! nice mosaic and nice work

Related Posts with Thumbnails