Saturday, February 6, 2010

The birthday girl


Happy 8th birthday Miss Hailey!

I can't believe that you are 8 years old today.
The time has just flown by.

I want you to know how proud
I am of you.

You are a beautiful young lady
both
inside
and out.

You have a heart that is soooo big.
I am always amazed by how compassionate
you are.
You put others ahead of yourself and this is a quality
that is very rare for one so young.

It is a true privilege to be your Grandma.

I can't wait to see you and your sisters (mommy and daddy too)
next weekend.

Be ready to get your party on!

I love you.

***************
I also wanted to thank everyone that left a comment or sent an email
regarding J.W and his Guardian Angel.
I read him each one and he was so excited
and wanted me to tell you "thank you".

I hope to be swinging by to visit this weekend.
Thank you so much for caring.

The blogging community is just THE BEST.

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Barb! What a darling child and generous and kind to boot? TANT MIEUX! That is a cherished gift! Please give your son our sincere wishes for full recovery and to you my dearest, take care of yourself. God bless you, Barb...Anita

Elizabethd said...

what a gorgeous little girl. Happy birthday to her!

Lori E said...

Well Happy Birthday to Hailey. 8 rocks.
I totally agree with you about the blogging community. They are so supportive and generous. Aren't we lucky to be a part of it.

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Hailey! You sound like a the apple of your Grandma's eye:) Love the heart around that sweet face! Hugs!

Kim's Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful granddaughter!!!

Charm and Grace said...

Hailey is so beautiful. I love the photo collage. I know you are looking forward to seeing them soon! Have a great time!!!

Blessings,
Christi

(I slipped and left the comment on the last post on my alter ego/other Blogger ID.) Hope you knew it was me. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails