Thursday, May 7, 2015

What happened to Blogger?!

The last time I did a post, it took quite a while as blogger had changed so much. Today...serious stress. He he. I haven't used my log in for blogger and could not remember my password. Then I thought I can just switch over to my Gmail address. I googled how to make that change. Evidently, if you try to do this, you lose all your old posts. Since I first started to blog in 2008, that was not an option. Too much history there that I don't want to lose. Now that I finally figured out how to log in again, the page looks very unfamiliar. Hoping I am in the right area. 

In case you have forgotten me... my name is Barb and I am hoping to begin blogging again.


This photo was taken overseas in November. Still the same, just a little bit grayer.
We have had some health issues...again. As I speak, hubby is cancer free as of the last 3 month checkup. He sees the dr again for the next 3 month check up next month. Lots of prayers going up for sure. J.W...good days, not so good days. At this point, he is having more "not so good" days. Staying positive and always sending up prayers. Please keep my guys in your prayers.

Keeping busy and that is a good thing. 

Busy hands keep one out of trouble. He he.

I wanted to share a hysterical link with you. This woman just makes me laugh until I cry. Plus, she is really crafty. This truly makes me want to find a piano I can work with. I hope you have a chance to read through her "piano adventure". You will not be disappointed.

Seriously, I am hoping to get back to blogging. It will not be like the good ole days because those days are gone. Life has become more hectic but that is o.k. I will post and visit when I am able. If this is my last post...I will blame it on the fact that I could not find my way back to my blogger log in.

Big hugs

9 comments:

Theresa said...

It is always nice to see your sweet face! I pray that your fellas will feel the power of prayers being sent on their behalf! Missed you my friend, don't stay gone so long, HUGS!

Barb said...

Theresa! Yay! I have missed you too! Hopefully it will not be so long. Thank you for your prayers dear one! xoxo

Elizabethd said...

I'm so glad to see you back here!

Barb said...

Oh Elizabeth, it feels so good to be back. Hoping all is well with you. Xo

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrie said...

How wonderful to see a post from you again, Barb. I'm glad for the good news about your husband and will keep J.W. in my thoughts and prayers. You look great! I do hope you can find your way to blogging again.

Barb said...

Hi Lorrie, I have missed you! Thank you for your prayers. I have hoping to keep this going.

Pondside said...

Welcome back! I have thought about you from time to time and wondered how things were. You look very well! I hope your fellows know that they are prayed for!

Barb said...

Hi Pondside,
Whoo hoo. This is like old home week. Thank you for praying for the boys. We truly appreciate it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails