Monday, May 18, 2015

Fine as it is

So, a friend asked if I was going to re-do my blog now that I was attempting to get back into blogging regularly. She thought I would want to remove some of the "clutter" (I love her dearly or we would have an issue-hehe), simplify it and tie it into my website. I thought about it for zero seconds. It is busy and that is fine with me. I l have loved my header from day one. Tiffany did an amazing job and it always makes me smile. My tag line has been my philosophy since I was a young teen. French is a state of mind and that is not a bad state to be in.

O.K. I finished the second Burberrys stocking. People, in 7 months it will be Christmas. Time rolls by quickly. I am kind of like a one woman Christmas stocking sweatshop. In a good way.


I think it turned out nicely. I may have difficulty parting with it. 

So, another post for May and it feels good!

Big hugs!

7 comments:

Elizabethd said...

It is absolutely fine! I get so much pleasure from browsing your beautiful pieces of sewing. Do you still have an online shop?

Theresa said...

Your blog is just fine with me and I am happy you are blogging:) LOVE the stocking! Have a blessed day dear Barb, HUGS!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Too often, life gets in the way of blogging and since priorities are straight, the blog suffers -grin-. Your sewing is love and the header quite enjoyable. Do what pleases you; it's your blog.

Barb said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you, I appreciate it. I still have my online shop. I spend more time now doing custom stockings etc.
I have arthritis in my right hand but I think working with my hands just may keep it going. My shop is www.thefrenchelements.com

xoxo

Barb said...

Hi Theresa,

Don't need to cave to the lastest and greatest. lol. So far, so good. I need to keep this up. I have missed my blogging friends for sure.

xoxo

Barb said...

Hi Sandra! You are absolutely right. Priorities are straight and blogging did get in the way. Hehe. Thank you, I love making my little creations. they make me happy.
Take care sweet lady.

xoxo

Lorrie said...

Definitely just fine! I love that header of yours - it's French looking and blue - two of my favorite things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails