Monday, May 11, 2015

Still in love with this place

My ONLY post in 2014 was about this incredible project. I am kind of in love with it. Let's just say if  I could just pick up and leave, I would be there. In a heartbeat.  Hubby, if you are reading this, only joking. 


Actually, I think he would join me. He has visited the website a few times. I would like to think he was looking into booking one of their workshops (embroidery?) for me. Dream on...hehe.

This breathtaking chateau was built in the mid 1700's. It is located in the village of Chateau Verdon. The family started renovations in 2013. Can you even imagine?


You really have to see all the progress they have made. The website is a favorite and whenever a pic pops up on instagram, I am in heaven.

Oh, and they have very cool video's on the site. Can you tell I am in love?
Someday, I will visit. Putting it out there...hubby can you hear me?

Thank you for stopping by and my dear friends that left comments on my first post for 2015,  I love you!

I do have a question.  Why do I have to prove to my blog that I am not a robot? Is it just blogger toying with me?

Big Hugs

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I am definitely not a robot, but Blogger still asks every time!
What a gorgeous chateau, I'd love to visit.

Theresa said...

I ignore that question about being a robot and it works just fine:) I am going to take a peek at the progress on the chateau! I would love to help decorate it:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Barb said...

Isn't it amazing Elizabeth? Road trip!

Barb said...

HI Theresa,
I just ignored the question and you are right...worked fine. Kind of feel like a robot though. I hope you take a peek- outstanding! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails