Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taking that trip....

I just love this photo.

It was taken in Cannes and instead of being the one taking the picture,
I wanted to be the one getting a little sun on the Promenade.

Mentally, I can use a little vacation in France right now.
O.k, the south of France provided it is sunny.
The weather has been horrific here in the Valley of the Sun.
Lot's of wind, rain, flooding, snow and even tornado warnings.

The other night, a drive that I can make in my sleep (takes about 1 hour),
turned into a 2.5 hour nightmare.
Let me tell you, you can do lot's of praying in a 2.5 hour period.

Not complaining, just stating facts.
We are very fortunate to have a roof
over our heads,& food in our stomachs.
God Bless the homeless in our country
and elsewhere (Haiti comes to mind right away).


I have been working on a few little projects.
I guess you already know what the next one I work on will say-hehe.


FYI- Kasey (lola b's) will be announcing the winner
of The French Elements giveaway on
Monday.

Have a marvelous weekend.

XOXO

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh yes, Barb! Cannes is great! I wouldn't mind seeing Nice or Menton right now, but then again, who know what kind of weather they are having. Take care in that nasty weather; we are having ice storms which are unusual for us this early! Bisous, Anita

Theresa said...

Enjoy that trip:) Love the projects, too cute! Have a blessed day and hopefully the bad weather will turn good! Hugs!

Pondside said...

Sun would be nice - how about a big cafe au lait at a little table, right beside the promenade?

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, I reall like the projects you are doing. My hubby would love to have the his :>)I hope the weather improves. The people of Haiti remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails