Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dorothy!


Oh my, this is an old photo (Jayde will soon be 9).
My precious girl really does not like having her picture taken.


Dorothy, you have been part of my life for the past 11 years.
A fantastic part of my life.

You have touched us all with your love and spirit.
I have watched you become a wonderful wife to my son and a fabulous mother to my 3 granddaughters.

You are a treasured friend and the daughter I never had.
I am so blessed to have you in my life.

I know things are difficult right now but you are handling everything like a pro.
I am so proud of you!

I just want you to know how much I love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!





3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Joyeux anniversaire, Dorothy! And I hope that you are well dear one. Have a great day and go out and celebrate with your DIL. She is very pretty! What a baby doll of a granddaughter! A la prochaine, Anita

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Happy B-day Dorothy!

Barb, you must be the best mom in law!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday to your darling DIL, Dorothy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails