Friday, May 20, 2011

Dancing with delight

and shouting with glee.  Guess who is back in the US for a little break?  JEFF!
  Jeff was able to make arrangements to arrive without Dorothy and the grans having a clue.
 Why is it that the wife is always the last to know? Hehe.
  He finally got to meet his 9 month old daughter (and change some diapers).
I can tell you that excitement doesn't begin to express the feeling.
With tomorrow being Armed Forces Day,  the timing could not be better.
Many, many thanks to all the truly selfless men and woman that put all on hold to
protect what is so important to us. FREEDOM.
May God Bless and protect you.
YOU ALL ROCK. I love you all!

P.S. Jeff is on the right.
P. P. S.  I hope Blogger is having a good day as my last post walked away.


10 comments:

Lorrie said...

Wonderful! You must be so excited. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT surprise! How exciting for all of you!

You must be overwhelmed with emotion. I hope you all have a wonderful visit!

Kris

Theresa said...

Nothing sweeter than that surprise visit! I wish I could have been there to see their faces!

Enjoy your weekend and please tell him how much I appreciate his service! HUGS

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! Welcome back, Jeff!!!

*The Beautiful Life* said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Enjoy every minute with him!! :)

Hugs,
Ruth

Pondside said...

So happy for you! There's nothing like having your chicks nearby - no matter how old they are!

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES said...

BONJOUR A VOUS DE PARIS

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES said...

BONJOUR DE PARIS

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES said...

BONJOUR DE PARIS .

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Barb,
Wow! what a great surprise..I know your heart must be flowing over with happiness. I thought I heard a loud scream of excitement, it was you..LOL
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails