Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Heartfelt Thank you...


to all of the Veterans

that paved the way.

You made sacrifices that are still being felt today.



Every man and every woman that have stepped

up and put your lives on hold so we can continue

to live in freedom,

May God Bless you and protect you.

We look up to you.

Future generations will call you

their heroes.



Jeff, I salute you.

You are my "special" soldier

and my hero.

You and your comrades are in our thoughts

and prayers daily.

May God continue to Bless you.

I am so proud of you and glad that

you followed your dream.


3 comments:

Theresa said...

AMEN! I am so thankful for all who have served or are serving in our Military! They sacrifice so much, not only them but their families too! I appreciate them all!

Have a blessed day my friend! I pray all of your sick ones are doing better today! HUGS!

Lorrie said...

Lovely post, Barb.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Barb, what a beautiful remembrance of those who serve our country. Blessings and safe service for your child.

Bises,
Genie

Related Posts with Thumbnails