When I think of Arizona, I think of heat. I think just about everyone does.
I'm hear to tell you that there is heat, and there is HEAT.
Like so many around the world, we are having some serious hot weather (even for AZ).
I can't imagine what made the pioneers stop here (must have been heat exhaustion).
It is beautiful but summer is brutal. 115 today.
You know it is hot when.....
- Tommy does not want to chase lizards.
- The lizards are not interested in teasing the dog.
- The cactus are dropping like flies.
- Your laundry comes out of the washer already dry.
- You come out of the shower already dry.
- The hot water heater is turned off but you still have extremely hot water.
- Pool water can burn you.
- you really can bake cookies on your patio.