Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A good time was had by all


I trust everyone had a marvelous weekend.
Could you hear the screams of joy around here?

Dorothy was able to surprise the ladies with Jeff's arrival.
They thought they were going to the airport to watch the planes take off and land (something they enjoy doing).
She was able to capture the moment on video and of course I cried when I watched it.

Everyone was so excited to see him, you would have thought he had been gone for years!
His brother was so thrilled that he was home even for a short time.
J.W. did end up in the hospital overnight on Sunday but was released on Monday morning so we are thankful.

Jeff flew out on Monday evening and his classes start tomorrow.
Does anyone out there speak Indonesian? Please give a heads up on the difficulty factor.
Maybe I'll try and learn it-NOT!




This is a preview of some goodies that I will be adding when I have the chance.
Many more to come.

I am off and running but truly hope to be able to visit blogland.
I really do miss everyone.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

What a wonderfully happy time! The photos are great. I'm so glad you were able to be together.

Lorrie

PS the tea towels/guest towels are très charmant!

Unknown said...

How nice that everyone was able to be together. I guess that JW is the youngest? I'm so sorry to hear he had to be in the hospital.

The tea-towels are so cute!

Jacque said...

Barb, GREAT PICS...I see you had a wonderful time over the 4th. So glad that your children and grandchildren were all home...can't wait to post all my new pics--WHENEVER I get some time...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dearest!!!! I have been away for about two weeks writing my masters thesis...I miss all of you so much. I see the great photos of the family! YEAH BARB!!!! BE HAPPY my friend and God bless! Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails