a tale about a tag on embarrassing songs!
Nana Trish has tagged me to share 5 songs that I am embarrassed to say that I enjoy.
I can't think of any that embarrass me so I will share some that make me smile.
1. Gilligan's Island theme song. It was 1964 and I was 10 years old. Loved that show. I thought the whole island thing would be great!
2. Joy to the World- 3 dog night
When my youngest son was a toddler, bath time was not his favorite time. I would sing this song and it made bath time much easier. Every time I hear it, it takes me back in time.
3. Wake me up before you go go- Wham
This song came out in 1984. It was a difficult year and every time I heard it, it made me laugh.
4. Achy Breaky Heart- Billy Ray
I used to dance to this and truly embarrass my oldest son.
5. I'm Just a guy- Brad Paisley
I was driving home from the hospital when this came on the radio. It just made me laugh out loud.
Here are the rules if you decide to play along with the tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs that you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
I tag: Amy
Ladies, I know everyone is busy, so no worries if you pass.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Well, by hand crocheting those huge Fleur de Lys Curtains; I learned anew about PERSEVERANCE. Feeling so very happy to have this 2nd Fleur de Lys curtain up...
2 hours ago