Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! We made it. I have stopped getting up at 1 am so 
I guess I have readjusted to AZ time.
Not sure if that is a good thing-hehe.
Work always helps me adjust so I thought I would show you
a few lovelies that I have been working on. Thank you for indulging me.


Love the look and feel. The embroidery adds such a nice texture.
The backs are red/cream toile. Lovely.

j'adore maman. Enough said! 
All three covers can be found at The French Elements.

I am going through pics and goodies that I brought back from France and  Italy at a decent pace.
Here is a sample of coming attractions-hehe.

French, vintage, and difficult to part with.

Have a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to spending time with 
hubby and my precious son.

hugs and love xoxo.

9 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Very pretty pillows...and you are teasing us with what's to come! Can't wait to see your shop when it's stocked! Welcome home!

XO,
Jane

Kris said...

Glad you are starting to adjust back to AZ time. I'm so glad you had a great time! I gotta tell you though, I don't think I could part with any of those gorgeous textiles! My heart is still beating fast from looking at the photo! LOL

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Oh, that jet lag--it's a bear. Headed back to Houston tomorrow from London, so it will be a few unsettled nights ahead for me! It's worth it though, right?

Deanna said...

Have a sweet and relaxing week-end!
d from homehaven

Lorrie said...

Welcome home again, Barb. Beautiful treasures in your shop! Vintage napkins are a weakness of mine.

Barb said...

Thank you friends. Tired but happy. I may not be able to part with the goodies-hehe.

Theresa said...

OH SO pretty:) Enjoy your weekend, get some rest! HUGS!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Barb,

Well, the time change is not too bad and flying west-bound is easier one always says. When we used to fly back and forth to Indonesia that was exactly 12 hours time difference and 14 for Australia. But it is a mental thing above all.
Know the feeling about hard to part with those vintage items...
Enjoy your down time together and have a great mid-week.
Love,

Mariette

Moments of Grace said...

Barb,

I absolutely love your blog. It is a respite in the middle of a busy day. Your photos are wonderful.

My dream is to one day see Paris for myself. I love everything about France and am eager to one day make the journey to see it all.

Thank you again for your lovely post.

In Grace,
Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails